When you possess your own company and your business is going great, one thing that may strike your mind is to pay full attention on the company’s important assets. As many of the business owners concentrate mainly on keeping their IT or digital information safely, without being harmed in any way, few others rather avoid to present the same level of safety for their business-related personal assets incorporating company owned laptops, mobiles, tablets, and digital cameras, etc.
Nowadays there has been rise in number of cell phones affordable with alert system, which can assist in maintaining your business equipments securely. Let’s get to know how to use cell phone technology in order to keep a proper track on company’s assets.
1. Effective tools in cell phone to consider if you want to keep your company’s valuable assets and data secured.
- Keypad, Keycard, or Lock System: The mobile lock system can make a replacement with a conventional key with a digital blend, finger print, or employee identification card. The systems with passwords or keycards on the cell phone can be vitally managed and monitored properly, and these are more suitable than the conventional keys or locks. When you secretly use them, you can keep a track on your business assets, without anyone knowing about them.
- Device tracking software: As many employees prefer to take home company equipments like laptops and mobiles, chances are growing more that few costly items might go missing, or misused. If you have a spy monitoring cell phone where you’ve installed the tracking software, this will assist you to trace and recover such important devices when misplaced somewhere. Tracking software in the targeted cell phone utilizing global placement system correlates excellently to point out exactly from where the device is missing.
- Portable device locks: Few of the common business items stolen include laptops as well as other distinct portable technology devices. But when you install the locks on the targeted cell phone that can secure them with other pricey objects in your company, thus the theft will lower down naturally. Depending on the style and brand, the device locks are available at a good price that will help you to a great extent.
2. Automatically Scan, Discover, & Update: Being an asset manager, it would be superb for you to have a software tool on your cell phone which scans your network, explores IT assets [software and hardware] automatically, and keeps updating when a quick change happens in any of IT assets. This tool will be a great boon for you to keep your company documents and assets in safe mode, plus updated.
3. Tracking Ownership, Status, and Cost of Assets
You can acquire an accurate picture of all the company assets that you own, ownership details, and its history with the use of cell phone new technology. The spy software in the cell phone can keep a note on the history of assets which also comprises of ownership history, current status, and other important asset maintenance costs. Tracking on the real cost of assets will help in making the right buying decisions for your future.
4. Managing Contract and License Agreements
There may be contract and license agreements in few of your company assets which may need to be renewed at the right time. If a software spy is installed in your cell phone, it will give you alert signs and notifications when the time comes to do so. Even before the contract or license agreement period of company asset gets expired, you can ensure that the cell phone technology enables with quick notification alerts so that you won’t forget about the renewal.
4. Several Cell Phone Software Spy available
Multiple cell phone software technology is available in the market from which you can choose the best one for the security of your company assets. They offer brilliant features used for many reasons on your cell phone that have their own distinct quality. The best cell phone technology in the market is the most reliable one and offers a great performance with perfect solution delivery. They are reasonably priced, with frequent automatic application updates and fresh features. They also offer 24/7 Multilanguage support through email, phone and chat if you need any help.
Hope you have got a clearer idea on how to utilize cell phone technology for securing your company’s assets.
About the Author –Kaven is a coder by bottom of his heart and loves software development. He works with Win-Spy, a Cell Phone Spy Monitoring Software provider to track cell phone activities remotely.